Exciting opportunity for a National Account Manager to join a leading FMCG Business, to manage some of the most exciting food brands in the FMCG sector.
Responsible for managing different Retail & Forecourt Accounts.
You will build strong client and customer relationships to enable you to develop and deliver brand and channel plans to achieve client and company performance expectations.
Full-time, permanent position.
Competitive Salary & Package.
- Take full ownership of the relationship with designated Brand Principles.
- Develop national commercial plans incorporating a deep understanding of client’s brands and trade objectives overlayed with localised priorities.
- Use internal and external market data sources, store visits & other data to deliver insights to support plan development.
- Identify new market opportunities, determining which of these are commercially viable to pursue.
- Develop and implement channel, customer, and annual trading plans.
- Develop and implement annual shopper and consumer marketing plans in conjunction with customer and internal marketing teams.
- Lead regular review meetings with clients.
- Manage budget spend and stock levels with accurate financial and volume forecasting.
- Manage profitably of your brands through effective P&L management.
- Build strong relationships with allocated customers.
- Create & deliver Joint Business Plans to deliver mutually beneficial outcomes in line with national channel plans.
- Develop category solutions and strategic brand and trade plans for each account relevant to brands in your portfolio.
- Ensure successful inclusion of NPD lines through range review processes.
- Deliver cost price increases where required to maintain portfolio profitability.
- Maximise Share of shelf, availability & promotional execution.
- Deliver market leading in store activations and shopper marketing activities.
- Effectively track performance, including NPD launches and promotions.
- Monitor your accounts to provide timely insights to adjust plans where needed.
- Ensure sales and merchandising teams are fully briefed on your brand portfolio to deliver trade plans.
- Lead all customer meetings.
- 3-4 years’ customer facing experience in a National Account role in the FMCG sector.
- Shopper/Consumer marketing experience and/or a good understanding of the strategies involved in effective implementation.
- Experience working with food/snacking/beverage brands in the convenience channel would be a distinct advantage.
- Full, clean drivers license.
- Show a strong understanding of the key financial measures that drive effective performance, including ROI calculations, promotional evaluation, profitability and sales modelling.
- Understanding of the core principles of category management and the ability to utilise these in client recommendations and proposals.
- Work cross functionally to ensure effective delivery of key initiatives to support business growth.
- The ability to use initiative and work autonomously in order to manage your own responsibilities ensuring that work is completed within set deadlines.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level in order to analyse data and trends and create commercial recommendations.
At Quorum Search Partners we respect your privacy. Your CV is sent to us in complete confidence and will never be forwarded to a third party without your consent.